Criteria used by the jury to evaluate the overall performance
The criteria used by the jury to evaluate the overall performance are based on those applied for each of the components considered separately, respecting the following guidelines:
- each component of the simulation must have equal weight in the evaluation of overall
- financial performance: 100 points
- portfolio management: 100 points
- responsible investment: 100 points
- the criteria must be applied in such a way as not to favor the Bourstad Plus portfolio managers at the expense of the Bourstad portfolio managers, or the opposite, in the college-level and general public participation categories
- A participant who does not complete the qualification test for the responsible investment component is not eligible for a grand prize for overall performance.