How to participate in the Responsible Investment component?
The Responsible Investment component is one of the three components of the Bourstad Challenge.
Here's how to participate in the Responsible Investment component of the Bourstad Challenge:
- Responsible Investment component participants are first invited to read the Responsible Investment Guide.
- Responsible Investing (RI) participants must first actively participate in the simulation in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Responsible Investing (RI) participants are also required to complete a qualification quiz that participants can complete by visiting the simulation website during the test administration period.
- The first sections of the qualification test consist of objective questions measuring the participant's knowledge of the concepts of responsible investing in a Canadian context.
- There will also be two essay questions that participants will benefit from preparing in advance to be able to complete the test within the allotted time.
- The first development question will ask the participant to submit a shareholder proposal for one of the companies whose shares are traded in the simulation.
- The second question will ask the participant to current specific issues related to responsible investment and corporate social responsibility by referring to resource organizations.