Criteria used by the jury to evaluate the Investissement responsable component
The criteria used by the jury to evaluate the Responsible Investment component are:
- general knowledge about responsible investing
- history of the movement for responsible investment
- the different strategies of responsible investment
- active shareholding
- solidarity investment
- ESG factors (environmental, social and governance)
- awareness of investment risks related to ESG factors
- ability to evaluate ESG risks and draft a relevant shareholder proposal
- ability to use information sources
In order to apply the criteria for Responsible Investment, the jury relies on the results of a qualification test.
The qualifying test for the Responsible Investment component is available on the simulation website during the test administration period.